The operator of the website and responsible body in terms of data protection is:
ELCON MEDICAL INSTRUMENTS GmbH
Dr. Karl Storz Str. 26
In the course of the further development of our website and the implementation of new legal requirements or new technologies or to improve our service for you, changes to this data protection declaration may be necessary. We therefore recommend that you read this data protection declaration again from time to time.
2. General information on the processing of personal data
This data protection declaration applies to data, including personal data, collected about you by ELCON Medical Instruments GmbH. Personal data is data or a combination of individual data that can be used to identify you.
We collect, process and use your personal data in compliance with the data protection laws of the Federal Republic of Germany and the data protection regulations of the European Union. Under no circumstances will we pass on your personal data to third parties outside of ELCON Medical Instruments GmbH without your consent for advertising or marketing purposes.
As a company, we use external service providers. Insofar as the processed data is personal content, corresponding contractual agreements and organizational measures have been taken in accordance with the applicable law to ensure the security of your data.
In our company, compliance with the legal provisions and this declaration is monitored by our data protection officer. Our employees are informed about the handling of personal data and compliance with data protection regulations.
3. Type and scope of data usage
In accordance with the principle of data avoidance and data economy, we only collect personal data on our website if it is either necessary for the purpose we and you want and / or if you voluntarily provide it to us.
When entering personal or business data (e.g. email address, name, address), the disclosure of your data takes place on an expressly voluntary basis. By entering the data, you agree that the data entered will be collected, processed or used for the purpose of establishing contact, executing the contract, protecting legitimate own business interests or for the purpose specified by and or you. There is no collection, processing or use for any other purpose. This consent can be revoked at any time with future effect.
4. How we use your data
We use the data we collect to provide the products, services and services you have requested, to inform you about other products, services and services offered by ELCON Medical Instruments GmbH and to manage our website and services.
The following are ways we can use the data:
- Sending documents and information
- Delivery of other products, services and support that we have offered you
- Payment processing for purchases and other services
- Protection against or detection of possible fraudulent transactions
- If permitted by law, delivery of user-specific, unsolicited offers and information about the products and other services of ELCON Medical Instruments GmbH
- Development and delivery of advertising that is tailored to your interests
- Knowledge of how you got to our website
- Determine the effectiveness of our advertising
- Enforcement of our general terms and conditions and other management of our business
5. Your data protection rights as a data subject
You have a right to ELCON Medical Instruments GmbH to:
- Information from the responsible body about the data stored about you Correcting incorrectly stored data
- Deletion of data that is no longer required if it is not subject to retention requirements
- Revocation of your consent to the processing and use of your data at any time, which is not necessary due to a priority legal provision or directly for the execution of an existing contractual relationship
- On request, we will inform you in writing in accordance with applicable law whether and which personal data about you are stored with us
6. Protection of minors
As a rule, children and persons under the age of 18 should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. We do not request personal data from children and we assure that we do not knowingly collect personal data from children, use it in any way or disclose it to third parties without authorization.
7. Transmission of data over the Internet
The Internet is an open platform worldwide. Due to the way the Internet operates and the systemic risks, all data transfers initiated by you are at your own risk. Something else only applies if we offer you an encrypted transmission path.
8. Security measures
We have taken extensive precautions to protect the security of your data. Your personal data stored by us, which you e.g. B. entered in HTML pages (contact forms) are transmitted in encrypted form (SSL – Secure Socket Layer) over the public data network to ELCON Medical Instruments GmbH, where they are saved and processed.
9. Consent to the transmission of data in the context of the services you requested
You have decided to be informed about future offers, services and products (e.g. newsletters, forms, etc.) from our company. When you use this portal, your data will be processed internally. The security of your data is guaranteed as much as possible by taking necessary protective measures in our company. For example, your data is only determined in accordance with the principle of purpose limitation and data economy, so that only the information that is absolutely necessary and provided by you is saved.
These data protection provisions apply to all data collected and processed by ELCON Medical Instruments GmbH. In a few cases, the ELCON Medical Instruments GmbH website uses a link to branch directly to the website of another provider, the content of which is the responsibility of the respective provider. We accept no responsibility for the handling of data from external websites. When leaving the ELCON Medical Instruments GmbH website, we therefore recommend that you inquire with all operators of the linked websites about their data protection guidelines.
Further information on the topic of cookies can be found in the cookie information in the imprint.
12. Accessibility of data protection regulations
You can access and print out these data protection provisions from the ELCON Medical Instruments GmbH website under the link “Data protection”.
13. Your contact person in data protection matters
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us directly. This applies as well as in cases of requests for information, applications or complaints.
Upon request, you will be informed in writing in accordance with applicable law whether and which personal data we have stored about you.