Exhibitions / Congresses
28. January - 31. January 2019
Arab Health Dubai, UAE
28. March - 30. March 2019
expoMED Istanbul, Turkey
The operator of the website and responsible body for data protection is:
ELCON MEDICAL INSTRUMENTS GmbH
Dr. Karl Storz St. 26
2. General information regarding the processing of personal data
We collect, process and use your personal data in compliance with the data protection laws of the Federal Republic of Germany and the data protection regulations of the European Union. Under no circumstances will we pass on your personal data to third parties outside of ELCON Medical Instruments GmbH for advertising or marketing purposes without your consent.
As a company, we engage external service providers. In cases where processed data comprises personal content, appropriate contractual agreements have been made and organisational measures taken to ensure the security of your data in accordance with applicable law.
Our company's compliance with legal provisions and this Policy is monitored by our data protection officer. Our employees have been informed with regard to the handling of personal data and compliance with data protection regulations.
3. Nature and scope of data use
In accordance with the principle of data avoidance and data economy, we only collect personal data on our website if this is necessary for the purpose desired by both us and you, and/or if you provide it voluntarily.
You provide your personal or business data (such as email address, name, address) on an expressly voluntary basis. By entering your data, you consent to its collection, processing or use for contact purposes, for performance of a contract, for safeguarding our legitimate business interests or for the purpose specified by and for you. Your data is not collected, processed or used for any other purpose. This consent can be revoked at any time with future effect.
4. How we use your data
We use the data that we collect to provide you with the products, services and services offers you request, to inform you about other products, services and services offers from ELCON Medical Instruments GmbH and to administer our website and services.
We can use the data in the following ways:
- to send documents and information
- to deliver other products, services and services offers that we have offered to you
- to process payment for purchases and other services
- to protect against or detect possible fraudulent transactions
- if permitted by law, to deliver user-specific, unsolicited offers and information about the products and other services of ELCON Medical Instruments GmbH
- to develop and deliver advertising that is adapted to your interests
- to find out how you came to our website
- to determine the effectiveness of our advertising
- to enforce our Terms and Conditions as well as for other management of our business.
5. Your privacy rights as a data subject
With regard to ELCON Medical Instruments GmbH, you have the right:
- to receive information from the responsible body regarding the data stored about you
- to rectification of incorrect stored data
- to deletion of data that is no longer required, as long as this is not subject to a retention obligation
- to revoke any consent you have granted for the processing and use of your data that is not required by law or directly for the purpose of executing an existing contractual relationship.
- Upon request, we will inform you in writing in accordance with the applicable law as to whether and which personal data about you is stored by us.
6. Protection of minors
As a rule, children and persons under the age of 18 should not submit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or guardians. We do not solicit personal data about children, and we assure you that you will not knowingly collect, use, or otherwise disclose any personal data about children.
7. Transmission of data via the internet
The internet is a worldwide open platform. Due to the internet's own mode of operation and systemic risks, all you initiate all data transfers at your own risk. This applies unless we offer you an encrypted transmission path.
8. Security measures
We have taken extensive measures to protect the security of your data. Your personal data stored by us, which you have provided to us, for example, via HTML pages (contact forms) is transmitted over the public data network to ELCON Medical Instruments GmbH in encrypted form (SSL - Secure Socket Layer), where it is stored and processed.
9. Consent to the transmission of data for the provision of your requested services
You have chosen to receive information about future offers, services and products (for example, newsletters, forms, etc.) from our company. When using this portal, your data will be processed internally. The security of your data is guaranteed to the highest degree possible by the necessary protective measures taken by our company. For example, your data is collected in accordance with the principle of earmarking and data economy, meaning that we only collect and store data that is absolutely necessary.
Further information about cookies can be found in the cookie information in the Imprint.
13. Your contact persons for data protection matters
If you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us directly. This also applies to requests for information, applications or complaints.
Upon request, you will be notified in writing about whether we store personal data about you and what personal data we store about you in accordance with the applicable law.